Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday evening ..



It's been raining a lot since yesterday. Actually I took this picture some days ago but the principle is the same...lol..

I was just looking at another blog, The Sartorialist, by Scott Schuman. If you've not seen it he takes photographs of people & I love it. (Note to self; seriously consider moving to Italy)

Now I'm wondering what to have for dinner. Oh, just to round off yesterday's no toast thing, this morning I had two rounds just because I could! They were cold by the time they reached here but so what? It's just such a luxury to have someone else make it & bring it. The chai-wallah's gofer was soaked to the skin when he came for my flask, so I found him a suitable-sized Tesco bag for his head.

You'll just have to bear with me while I find out how best to position pictures & stuff. I really wanted the guy in the bag to be next to where I wrote about him & now I can't see how to change it..sigh..

Coming up in a few days time at the Resort is a Who Is In? This is the course to end all & if you never did it, just do it! (Thanks Nike) Really. Do it, just do it, just do it. do it, do it!!! (Thank you Black Eyed Peas). Look, in weather like this you can't go out, so you might as well go in, right?

Getting a clearer idea of what to have for dinner & I think it'll be tagliatelle della casa which is one of my favourite things, & the only way to get it is by ordering it, so here goes...

1 comment: